Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Giving Back to the Library Culture





Taking Hazel Moon Full Circle...Lisa here, I was near my home in Fox Point and decided to stop in to our local North Shore Library. Our novel, Hazel Moon, got its start in a similar library almost 10 years ago now, when after spending time in the library I noticed a brochure about how to write a novel. 



Ten years later, I was feeling the need to give back and so I approached the librarian, told them about our novel, and suggested that Lori and I hold a seminar where we discuss the Celtic legends and lore connected to our story. We were given an enthusiastic green light, I gave them some of our books to make available to check out, and we're in the process of setting up the date for the full-circle experience of giving something back to the library culture that has meant so much to both our lives and to the lives of countless other children and adults!


No comments:

Post a Comment