Saturday, November 14, 2015

Lady Luna Sings Sinatra...




My busy amazing sister, coauthor, and professional entertainer, Lori, was at it again as one of the featured performers at a Frank Sinatra tribute concert at George's Pub in Racine, Wisconsin last night.




The group is known as the Rat Package and they've been singing Sinatra for years. Above, Lori sang "Lady is a Tramp" along with lead singer, Rick Mach, a veteran performer and the producer and director of the cabaret troupe.





After three long sets and singing on close to 30 songs, Lori, ever the professional, wanted to discuss how the show went and how she could improve.
That's my little sis... (I'm 40 minutes older...lol)




As we look forward to our December 8th book launch party at Peabody's Interiors, I know I'm going to be leaning on Lori for support as being in front of the public has always been her "thing" and I know she'll handle the book signing like the professional that she is!  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment