Monday, March 21, 2016

Full Moon Book Signing at the Live Artists Studio



Our March 24th book signing is coming up and when I first got the idea to have the signing at the Live Artist's Studio I realized Lori and I shared a vibe with our host and his historic digs, the fashionable Mr. Clive Promhows.



His powerful original art and Fab sound system along with an '80s Mix musical backdrop will enhance the staged readings from our novel, Hazel Moon's chapters, Tourmaline and Witches Broom, the ensemble featuring the acting talents of Jimmy Iaquinta and my gifted co-author Lori Minneti.

 

Getting the word out for this event Larry Zamba designed a poster that we have been dropping off at local businesses and lots and lots of Starbucks!!!




We're learning what it takes to create a media buzz around our book...the dedication it took to write Hazel Moon is also needed in finding our audience the overall process being equally exciting and satisfying in its own way.

 

Lori here, today I discovered a YouTube interview & song link for Kent Parco (second from the left in the back row), my late husband's band TAKE ME, and, I saw a comment that they were the best band the person had ever seen. I sure know that's how I feel about them! Well, TAKE ME was a major inspiration for our novel, HAZEL MOON, and I just know KENT's spirit will be at our book signing tomorrow!




Here we are at Starbucks working on this blog post, entering text and pictures.


We had a full rehearsal last night, under the experienced direction of my actress sister, Lori, along with Jimmy Iaquinta, so we feel ready for Thursday night's book signing!




Hope you all can join us for this special book-signing occasion which happens to take place on the night of a full Celtic Ash Moon in March!!

No comments:

Post a Comment